HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» characters
Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 am by disconeckted

» Olympus losses may have topped $1-billion
Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 am by sumtwo

» Skateboarding
Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm by crazywar12

» ...`JBVHJBBNVNBVBNVNBVNBVNBVNBVNB
Mon May 09, 2011 4:08 am by KICKYOU

» Photoshop / Digital Arts
Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 am by unpossible

» Canvarrrrse
Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm by mafiafran

» Sketchessss
Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm by mafiafran

Top posters
funkyfresh
 
purple pills
 
task force
 
FEELTHEBURN.
 
skittles
 
Infamous
 
JustGraff
 
Oldskool
 
Conoonaby.
 
new-york
 

Share | 
 

 Habib vs Defqon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defqon

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Habib:



Defqon:



Not sure how to create a poll. Assistance? (i have the "Add a Poll" button, but it doesn't work)
In the meantime, vote verbally who you your choice is and the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost



Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Defcon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
izm



Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Both dope sketches but my vote goes to defqon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ian lak

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-24
Location : yellow

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:55 pm

yeh defqon.
both nice tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red lable

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 108
Location : Scotland^^

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm

defqon but habib more color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shit stains



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 pm

def
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funkyfresh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 628
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 108
Location : have none

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm

habib you need to change your style...
alright attempt though..
Defqon got mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redifine



Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 pm

funkyfresh wrote:
habib you need to change your style...
alright attempt though..
Defqon got mine

why shud he? because you dont like it? not starting beef but u cant tell someone to "change their style" thats like telling someone to stop been tall or short or to stop been white or black. if it is YOUR style and ur not biting off someone than u cant really change it, it's the way you are and if hes happy with it then he shud never change. Dont get changing confused with improving, he can make "his style" alot more appealing by using better colors and cleaner lines etc etc u all know what makes a good piece.

sorry had to have a little rant there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kermit

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : kings cross

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 pm

i really like habib's sketch but defs is cleaner.

lol at the "irape"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spank

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 pm

fuk there good but i vote defqon like the mushy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
funkyfresh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 628
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 108
Location : have none

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Redifine wrote:
funkyfresh wrote:
habib you need to change your style...
alright attempt though..
Defqon got mine

why shud he? because you dont like it? not starting beef but u cant tell someone to "change their style" thats like telling someone to stop been tall or short or to stop been white or black. if it is YOUR style and ur not biting off someone than u cant really change it, it's the way you are and if hes happy with it then he shud never change. Dont get changing confused with improving, he can make "his style" alot more appealing by using better colors and cleaner lines etc etc u all know what makes a good piece.

sorry had to have a little rant there lol
'

the only reason i said it because it looks alot like someones else style...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redifine



Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm

kk =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FEELTHEBURN.

avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : kings cross getting gobbies....

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Ghost wrote:
Defcon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redtube.com
Frogger

avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : at the hypno toads house :D

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 am

FEELTHEBURN. wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Defcon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:31 am

Frogger wrote:
FEELTHEBURN. wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Defcon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dennis-furguson

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

Bloo wrote:
Frogger wrote:
FEELTHEBURN. wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Defcon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Defqon

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 am

Thanks for the votes everyone, good battle Habib. Can an Administrator or Moderator move this battle to the Dead Sketch Thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lemons

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-08-22
Location : yellowline

PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:17 am

digging bothh, love to you see do something with colour defqon. got my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Habib vs Defqon   

Back to top Go down
 
Habib vs Defqon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Sketch Thread-
Jump to: